XLIVE is changing the way events, festivals, and live gatherings take place for the better. This can't miss conference will be taking over the entertainment capital of the world in Las Vegas, Nevada from Dec 5-7. Providing an event where attendees can learn, experience, engage, and transform, this conference is on the top of any event and festival industries to-do list this winter. XLIVE is transforming the way festivals and live events share expertise, learn and revolutionize their experience.
One thing that separates XLIVE from any other event in the world is their massive list of experienced industry leaders who take the time to speak and discuss critical skill sets with conference guests. From food to music to gaming, each speaker provides a uniqueness incomparable to others paired with their extensive history and experience in the live event production scene. Below are EPICs five speakers you can't miss this conference!
- Pasquale Rotella: Pasquale Rotella has been dominating the electronic music festival circuit for the past 23 years. With 20 years of Electric Daisy Carnival, one of EDMs most popular festivals, Rotella has came, saw, and conquered in the scene. However, time after time again, Rotella seems to top the previous year, raising the bar higher than most thought was even possible. How does he do it? We can only hope to learn at this years conference!
- Andrew Borgelt: Andrew is a personal favorite of mine, as he is the co-founder of my favorite festival, Northern Nights. Northern Nights Music Festival is settled comfortably in Northern California and boasts incomparable vibes, carefully curated lineups, and a weekend unlike any other. Yet, Northern Nights Music Festival didn't happen over night, Andrew, founder of Blap Productions worked his way higher and higher putting in countless hours of hard work, and small events to produce an amazing event such as Northern Nights.
- Julia Hartz: In what seems like such a male dominant industry, Julia Hartz is proving just the opposite. I can promise you at least one time you have purchased an event ticket it has come from her company, Eventbrite, where she is the CEO and Co-Founder. Responsible for the vision, strategy, and growth of Eventbrite, Hartz has led her team to become one of the strongest online ticketing services. Not only is Eventbrite creating a strong name for themselves in ticketing services, it has also won numerous awards including Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Women and also for Millennials, Glassdoor's 2016 Best Places to Work, and San Francisco Business Times' Best Places to Work in the SF Bay Area list for seven years straight.
- Dream Rockwell: Another personal favorite and must-see is Dream Rockwell. Co-Founder of Lightening in a Bottle, founder of the Lucient Dossier Experience, and an overall spirit that warms the room, Rockwell has an aura unlike any other. Focusing on educational experience as music festivals, such as Lightening in a Bottle's Learning Kitchen will be Dream Rockwell's talking point this festival. Who said learning can't be fun?
- Andrew Chason: Mixing things up a bit is Andrew Chason, the Head of Culinary for Creative Artist Agency. Culinary is something relatively new for CAA, and Chason is leading the way. What used to be a focus on entertainment and sports has taken a turn to the kitchen for a new culinary venture. CAA is known as a dominant and influential company in the talent business agency by managing prestigious A-list clients. Chason, manager and founder of the foodie talent firm Vector Eats, will be spearheading the project and discussing it at this years XLIVE Conference.
These five artists are just a few among the extensive list of talented and qualified speakers who will be taking over the XLIVE stage this year in Las Vegas. Conference passes are going quick so be sure to get yours soon.